Monday, September 29, 2014

How many days Unltil Christmas Phone Notification Option

Do you want to receive daily texts/notifications on your phone saying how many days Until Christmas?? If so then send the following message to this number: (262) 293-4115. The message is: @ctim . And there you have it! ANYONE can sign up, no matter what age. Nothing Inappropriate will be sent out. Occasionally I may end up sending other things like DIY's or things saying to check out my other text notifications that will be made in the future and a delayed text apology. You can also sign up by using this site: rmd.me or the app: called remind. 

Ooh Smartphones!
 NOTE: you CAN'T respond to any of the messages, nor is this my personal #. I can't see your number either. If you aren't comfortable with sharing your name type in anything you'd like, I wrote down that my Last name is Christmas, just to keep my  identity safe, and you can too! If you have any questions or concerns email me at tis.the.christmas.season@gmail.com or comment below!!

 Please Join!

No comments:

Post a Comment